If you’re like most restaurant owners, it’s the daily pressure of the finances that burdens you above all else. The fact is, only when your finances are properly controlled is it possible to actually enjoy running the restaurant business you dreamed of and made a reality.
RAS Provides Complete, Full-Service Bookkeeping for Independent Restaurants — Improving Operations, Cash Flow and Profits
- Labor costs and percentages are reported by front of the house and back of the house departments, management, administration, with kitchen staff as a percent of food sales. (see RASCAP)
- Food, wine, beer, liquor and mixers are reported as a percent of their category sales for management oversight and control. (see RASCAP)
- Credit card charges and bank deposits are reconciled to verify all deposits are posted and correct.
- Vendor invoices are verified, properly coded, recorded and reconciled with credits due and payments processed.
Your accurate and timely Profit & Loss and Balance statements – Vital for prompt Prime Cost adjustments to maximize your next month’s profitability.
Your Information Flow:
1. Invoices are forwarded with the simple installation of a RAS batch scanner.
2. Sales data is polled from your POS system.
3. Reconciliation tasks are fulfilled via online banking.
The industry’s finest accountants expertly trained specifically in bookkeeping for Independent Restaurants like yours. (see About RAS)
Your Back Office:
“Controlling cash flow and maximizing profits” – Only RAS!
At a cost substantially less than in-house – make RAS your back office today!