Only RAS Provides Complete, Full-Service Bookkeeping for Independent Restaurants Throughout the U.S. to Improve Operations, Cash Flow and Profits.
WEEKLY PROCESS & REPORTING
- Labor costs and percentages are reported by front of the house and back of the house departments, management, administration, with kitchen staff as a percent of food sales.
- Food, wine, beer, liquor and mixers are reported as a percent of their category sales for management oversight and control.
- Credit card charges and bank deposits are reconciled to verify all deposits are posted and correct.
- Vendor invoices are verified, properly coded, recorded and reconciled with credits due and payments processed.
MONTHLY PROCESSING & REPORTING
Your accurate and timely Profit & Loss and Balance statements – Vital for prompt Prime Cost adjustments to maximize your next month’s profitability.Your Information Flow:
- Invoices are forwarded with the simple installation of a RAS batch scanner.
- Sales data is polled from your POS system.
- Reconciliation tasks are fulfilled via online banking.
The industry’s finest accountants expertly trained specifically in bookkeeping for Independent Restaurants like yours.
Your Back Office:
“Controlling cash flow and maximizing profits” – Only RAS! At a cost substantially less than in-house – make RAS your back office today!
We Take It Personally!
We are dedicated to building lasting relationships. We are proud of the fact that many of our clients have been with us for more than a decade.
Our primary focus is customer service.
You’ll never hear an automated voice telling you to hold, and you’ll never have to wait for a response to your questions.
You call, we answer.
We utilize modern technology to serve you better and more efficiently, but not as a substitute for the professional bookkeepers and accountants standing by to help you achieve your goals.
At RAS, relationships matter.